Whether you are embarking on a new adventure with your family or contemplating your retirement dream house, if you are considering purchasing a home, there is nowhere better than North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. You can find the right blend of big-city amenities, small-town charm, quiet getaways, and awesome entertainment. There is absolutely no place like Myrtle for the combination of everything families and retirees need. The proof is in the fact that our area is regularly ranked on national lists of best places to live.
At RealStar Homes, we are committed to providing Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas with the highest quality homes. From ranch-style houses to beautiful garden homes, we make sure there is something for every person and every need. If you are considering making the move to our area, here is what you need to know about northeastern South Carolina, as well as some ideal neighborhood recommendations.
The Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach area are truly unique on the East Coast. From perfect weather to family fun to white-sand beaches to world-class golf courses, the question is really why live anywhere else? North Myrtle has grown by almost 50% in the last two decades. Those numbers do not reflect The influx of vacation homeowners. They do, however, reflect the areas excellent economy, new corporations and small businesses, and a strong community.
Communities in North Myrtle Beach, SC
Located adjacent to the North Myrtle Beach Park and Sports Complex and just off the Robert Edge Parkway, Park Pointe is convenient to everything the north end of the Grand Strand has to offer. Surrounded by nature preserve, this natural gas community offers something for everyone.
Located between the sleepy fishing village of Little River and the eclectic vibes of North Myrtle Beach, Palm Lakes is convenient to everything the north end of the Grand Strand has to offer.
Area Information for North Myrtle Beach, SC
- North Myrtle Beach formed in 1968 with the goal of providing unrivaled services, recreation and vacation facilities all within a safe community
- Now home to over 12,000 permanent residents
- Ocean Drive section of North Myrtle Beach is the birthplace of the “Shag”, the official South Carolina state dance, and hosts yearly events and festivals
- Cherry Grove section of North Myrtle Beach offers some of the best surf fishing on the Grand Strand
- Slow paced village of Little River, the oldest town on the Grand Strand, is known for fresh seafood, annual blue crab festival, fishing and beautiful, historic live oak trees
- Mild, sub-tropical climate perfect for year round outdoor activities
- Hundreds of restaurants offer fresh seafood, fine steak, traditional southern cooking and casual local eats
Things To Do
- Marinas offering tours, charter boats & deep sea fishing
- Amusement parks
- Family friendly dance clubs
- Live theater
- Beach activities including swimming, sunbathing, surf fishing and more
Arts And Culture
- Wineries and vineyards including tastings and tours
- Live productions including music, dancing and comedy
- Shopping including outlets, malls, specialty boutiques and quaint shops
Links of Interest
The weather in North Myrtle Beach is one of the key points of attraction for many new residents. The average temperature is never higher than the mid-80s, but there is an extended season of mild weather from spring through late fall. Winters are not particularly cold. Summers are not extremely hot, especially compared to areas in Lynn such as Columbia and Florence. Winter is mild, though it is not out of the question to see snowflakes every few years. While tropical systems and hurricanes can be a concern, most systems make landfall either north or south of our area.
Quick Move-In Homes
- Neighborhood: Park Pointe
- Lot Number: 95
- Floor Plan: Magnolia
- Delivery Date: Jul 2021
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Heated Sq Ft: 1,609
- 2 Car Garage
This Magnolia features a box bay window and tray ceiling in the master bedroom. The master bathroom has a tile shower and double sink vanity. the kitchen features quartz countertops, upgraded cabinets and stainless steel appliances. The flooring in this home is tile and EVP. This home aslo has an irrigation system and attic storage.
3839 Park Pointe Avenue