New Housing Developments Myrtle Beach, SC
There are hundreds of reasons you are considering purchasing a home in Myrtle Beach, SC. For years our area was known as a vacation destination, and while tourism remains an important part of our economy, Horry County and surrounding areas are welcoming new businesses and corporations to the region every year. We appear on lists of best places to live for careers, education, raising families, and much more, including:
- World-class golf courses and clubs throughout the region
- White sand beaches with beautiful water
- Pristine parks with fantastic amenities
- Zipline canopy tours and high ropes courses
- The Grand Strand that is famous for its attractions
- Nightlife that is perfect for all ages
- Some of the best food and restaurants in the Carolinas
In addition to all that makes Myrtle Beach great, there are several new communities and developments in which to choose your new home. If you want to know more about new housing developments in the Horry County area, Realstar Homes has you covered.
New Housing Developments in Myrtle Beach, SC
There are always new housing developments being built in and around Myrtle Beach, SC. If you are searching for those with the quality construction you count on from Realstar Homes, you can find it in these communities and more:
- Glenmoor: Nestled in the tranquil countryside just north of historic Conway, Glenmoor is mere minutes from all the excitement that the Myrtle Beach area has to offer. As you drive in beneath the moss-draped oak trees, you realize just how quiet and relaxing this community is.
- Queen’s Cove: Queen's Cove offers two different floor plans; these well-appointed garden homes offer a tremendous selection of options such as Screened Porches, Sunrooms, and Gourmet Kitchens.
- Berwick at Windsor Plantation: Experience carefree living in the heart of the Grand Strand. Whether you’re looking for your first home or searching for the ideal second home, chances are is just what you’re looking for.
- Hampton Park: With seven home plans offering open family rooms, great kitchens, cover lanais, the comfort of NATURAL GAS heating, and endless options, you’re sure to find your “dream home” at Hampton Park.
Whether you are a family looking for a place to call home, or you are moving into a new phase of life such as retirement, there are many new developments in which to find a great house built by Realstar. Our neighborhoods and communities are designed with your needs in mind. We want to make sure you have the best experience owning a house in the Myrtle Beach area, so we only use high-quality materials and building practices. If you want to know more about Myrtle Beach housing developments, Realstar Homes is here to help answer your questions. Contact us today for more information.