New Home Construction Pawleys Island, SC
Coastal South Carolina has long been a popular tourist destination. Cities such as Charleston and Myrtle Beach are on many lists of must-visit vacation locations. There is good reason for their popularity. The Low Country has as much history to discover as anywhere in the country, while Myrtle Beach combines pristine white-sand beaches with modern family entertainment. In recent decades, tourism is not the only industry growing in eastern South Carolina. Many companies have started in or relocated to the region, attracting tens of thousands of new residents to the area.
For those relocating to the Myrtle Beach or Georgetown areas or searching for a quieter community within a 90-minute drive of Charleston, Pawleys Island is the perfect place to purchase a new home. Known affectionately as elegant and shabby for its rich history combined with unsophisticated culture, the charming community is a hidden coastal gem. Realstar's Pawleys Cove neighborhood offers brand-new houses for new residents of the area. Here is why you should build your new home in beautiful Pawleys Island, SC.
New Home Construction in Pawleys Island, SC | Realstar Homes
Why should you choose Pawleys Island for your new home? Here are a few of the things we love about this quaint community:
- Pawleys Island is just 15 miles from historic Georgetown and 25 miles from exciting Myrtle Beach.
- Pawleys Island has excellent schools and access to many nearby museums and educational institutions.
- Pawleys Island is one of the best places to live for people who love to go fishing.
- Pawleys Island has quiet, well-maintained beaches perfect for relaxing with your family.
- Pawleys Island is surrounded by some of the best golf courses in the Carolinas.
- Pawleys Island has many excellent local restaurants and retail shops.
- Pawleys Island has beautiful parks and access to a variety of outdoor activities.
If you want a great new home in Pawleys Island, you can trust the expert team at Realstar Homes. Our Pawleys Cove community has several floor plans from which to choose. Whether you are searching for a smaller 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home that is easy to maintain to suit retirement or your young family, or you need enough space to accommodate children and visiting relatives, there are options for you in Pawleys Cove.
More importantly, Realstar has decades of experience and a flawless reputation in the Myrtle Beach area. Our homes are built to last, and we work with you to ensure you have the customizations you need. If you are searching for a new home for your family, ready to build your retirement dream house, or are interested in investing in a vacation property in beautiful Pawleys Cove, Realstar is here to help. Contact us for more information about our Pawleys Island homes.