New Home Construction in Little River, SC
Little River, a historic fishing village, is the perfect destination for seafood restaurants, marinas, deep-sea fishing, and golf courses in North Myrtle Beach. With a mild climate and beautiful scenery, many visitors have decided to make Little River their new permanent home.
Here are a few reasons why people are becoming new homeowners of new homes near North Myrtle Beach:
- The stunning natural beauty of the coastal Carolinas.
- Home of championship golf, great resorts, entertainment, fine dining, fabulous shopping, and some of the best fishing and boating on the East Coast.
- Fun atmosphere in a safe, peaceful environment.
- Mile-long beaches to soak up the sun and scenery.
- Slow-paced village of Litter River, the oldest town on the Grand Strand known for its fresh seafood, annual Blue Crab Festival, and Fishing.
- Plenty of restaurants that offer fresh seafood, fine steak, traditional southern food, and casual local eateries.
Things to Do
- Marinas offer tours, charter boats, and deep-sea fishing.
- Have a full day of excitement and fun at the North Myrtle's amusement parks.
- Live theater events downtown.
- Beach activities including swimming, sunbathing, surf fishing, and more
Arts and Culture
- Wineries and vineyards, including tasting and tours.
- Shopping including outlets, malls, specialty boutiques, and local shops.
- Live production, including music, dancing, and comedy events.
- The average temperature is never higher than in the mid-80s.
- Summers are not extremely hot, and winters are not particularly cold.
- Tropical systems and hurricanes are mostly not a concern in the area.
Realstar Home Community Near Little River - Palm Lakes Gardens
Mingo - Starting at $214,990
The Mingo is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, one-story garden home with an oversized one-car garage for maximum space. The 1,431 square foot open floor plan is both welcoming and practical for living. You can personalize your Mingo home with a screened porch and more.
Santee - Starting at $225,990
This beautiful one-story home is 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, with a two-car garage. Santee homes are specifically designed for ease and comfort living, all in 1518 square feet. Customize your Santee home with a screened porch and so much more.
While North Myrtle Beach has beautiful beach views with lots of excitement, Little River provides a small, slow-paced environment for residents to relax. If you are ready to consider North Myrtle Beach as your perfect place to live, you will need to begin the process of finding the right home. Realstar Homes has been building the highest quality homes in the Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach areas for decades.
We are happy to help answer your questions about our communities and homes. Contact us today to find your perfect home in the coastal Carolinas.
Want to learn more about purchasing a new home? Read our article, What Are the Steps to Closing on a New Home.