New Construction Myrtle Beach, SC
Myrtle Beach is one of the best places in which to live on the East Coast. We can prove it. We continue to find our town near the top of the lists of regions perfect for families and retirees. Some of the reasons people are moving to the Myrtle Beach area include:
- Quality of life
- Lower cost of living
- Boating and fishing in the Atlantic Ocean and many area waterways
- Many of the best golf courses on the East Coast
- Excellent education
If you are not already looking at Myrtle for a place to which to move and buy a house, you definitely should add it to your list. For those considering a new house in our area, you may want to find something truly new and yours. Realstar Homes has many options for brand new home construction throughout the Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach regions.
New Construction in Myrtle Beach, SC
There is often new construction going on in and around Myrtle Beach, SC. Some of our neighborhoods with newly built homes include:
- Hampton Park: With seven home plans offering open family rooms, great kitchens, cover lanais, the comfort of NATURAL GAS heating, and endless options, you’re sure to find your “dream home” at Hampton Park.
- Berwick at Windsor Plantation: While someone else maintains the exterior of your new home, you can relax in our refreshing community pool just steps from your front door. The community’s convenience continues with an ideal location that provides quick access to all major roadways, providing easy access to nearby dining, shopping, medical facilities, golf courses, and entertainment.
- Queen's Cove: Located within the high-end community of The Battery on the Waterway, Queen's Cove is a rare opportunity to own a Garden Home on the Intracoastal Waterway. Nestled nicely just west of downtown Myrtle Beach, Queen's Cove is surrounded by world-class golf courses and beautiful parks.
If you want to find a newly constructed home in Myrtle Beach, Realstar can help. We are committed to providing the highest quality new construction in the northeastern South Carolina area. We know it is one of the best places to live and will continue to build great houses in the areas near excellent work options, world-class golf and hobbies, and some of the best restaurants in the Carolinas. Plus, all of our homes are near the same white sand beaches that drew people here in the first place. Contact us today to find out more about new construction in Myrtle Beach, SC.