New Construction Conway, SC
What are you searching for in a new home? Is it a place to call your own? Is it a house in which you can fill with family memories? Is it an opportunity to retire and finally spend your time doing the things you have been putting off for decades? Whatever you are searching for, you can find it in Conway, SC. Realstar Homes has been developing new construction projects in Horry County for decades. We have a house to suit your needs.
New Home Construction Conway, SC
The real estate market has taken off in Conway, SC. Since the turn of the century, the town has more than doubled in population. There may are a variety of reasons new residents consider Conway:
- You can count on incredible weather, with mild temperatures year-round.
- You can find some of the best, world-class golf courses on the East Coast within just a short distance of Conway, including Myrtle Beach National.
- You will see beautiful views of the Waccamaw River and Lake Busbee.
- You will have plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy, such as a walk on the Conway Riverwalk.
- You will enjoy quality educational institutions such as Coastal Carolina University.
- You will have access to excellent medical care.
- You will be within just a short drive from all the entertainment people enjoy in Myrtle Beach.
The median listing price for real estate in Conway is approximately $204,000. The sale-to-list ratio is 98.48%, meaning only about 1.5% of homes sold below the asking price. Demand for housing is high due to the influx of new residents, so sellers have a great chance of selling their homes close to the asking price and in a relatively short time. Even though the demand for housing has increased substantially over the last few years, prices still remain well below the national average. That means it is a great time to invest in a Conway, SC home. You can be confident your investment will grow.
One of the ways to navigate the real estate market in Conway is by finding a trusted home builder. Purchasing new construction is one way to ensure you end up with the housing product you expect. Contact the experts at Realstar Homes for more information about new home construction in Conway, SC. We have a number of floorplans in our Glenmoor community to suit your family's needs. If you want to know more about our beautiful homes in Glenmoor and Conway, SC, we are happy to answer any questions you might have.