Little River is the secret gem found nearby bustling Myrtle Beach. Whether you’re looking to take in the scenery and enjoy the beautiful surroundings, or tackle many different activities in a burst of energetic fun, Little River delivers exactly what you need. This is a lovely place to call home.
For those wishing to venture out, you can hop on jet skiing tours, go kayaking, charter boat fishing, crabbing, and even gambling on the Big “M” Casino Ship. The Big “M” is the only gambling ship in the Carolinas, which is a real find if you’re feeling lucky. You can also take a ride on The Sea Screamer, a dolphin and snorkel tour that takes you by some of the shrimp boats -- a surefire way to find some happy, well-fed dolphins. On the quieter side, there’s Vereen Gardens, which boasts a 1,500 ft. boardwalk over the intercoastal. This is a gorgeous walk to take with those you love.
For the golfers among you, there are over 100 golf courses within a short distance of Little River. It’s a golfer’s paradise.
After all the activity there’s lots of riverside dining available, frequented by the locals and offering great food with astounding views. There’s nothing as relaxing as sitting down after a full day by the water and eating a fresh, delicious meal.
While Little River is not right on the ocean, it’s within a short driving distance of several beaches. These include North Myrtle Beach, Sunset Beach, and Cherry Grove, all approximately 15-20 minutes away by car.
Communities in Little River, SC
Located adjacent to the North Myrtle Beach Park and Sports Complex and just off the Robert Edge Parkway, Park Pointe is convenient to everything the north end of the Grand Strand has to offer. Surrounded by nature preserve, this natural gas community offers something for everyone. Visit Park Pointe Community
Located between the sleepy fishing village of Little River and the eclectic vibes of North Myrtle Beach, Palm Lakes is convenient to everything the north end of the Grand Strand has to offer. Visit Palm Lakes Plantation or Gardens
Area Information for Little River, SC
- North Myrtle Beach formed in 1968 with the goal of providing unrivaled services, recreation and vacation facilities all within a safe community
- Now home to over 12,000 permanent residents
- Ocean Drive section of North Myrtle Beach is the birthplace of the “Shag”, the official South Carolina state dance, and hosts yearly events and festivals
- Cherry Grove section of North Myrtle Beach offers some of the best surf fishing on the Grand Strand
- Slow paced village of Little River, the oldest town on the Grand Strand, is known for fresh seafood, annual blue crab festival, fishing and beautiful, historic live oak trees
- Mild, sub-tropical climate perfect for year round outdoor activities
- Hundreds of restaurants offer fresh seafood, fine steak, traditional southern cooking and casual local eats
Things To Do
- Marinas offering tours, charter boats & deep sea fishing
- Amusement parks
- Family friendly dance clubs
- Live theater
- Beach activities including swimming, sunbathing, surf fishing and more
Arts And Culture
- Wineries and vineyards including tastings and tours
- Live productions including music, dancing and comedy
- Shopping including outlets, malls, specialty boutiques and quaint shops
Links of Interest
The weather in North Myrtle Beach is one of the key points of attraction for many new residents. The average temperature is never higher than the mid-80s, but there is an extended season of mild weather from spring through late fall. Winters are not particularly cold. Summers are not extremely hot, especially compared to areas in Lynn such as Columbia and Florence. Winter is mild, though it is not out of the question to see snowflakes every few years. While tropical systems and hurricanes can be a concern, most systems make landfall either north or south of our area.
Quick Move-In Homes
Click the tabs below to view each community's current offerings.
- Neighborhood: Park Pointe
- Lot Number: 95
- Floor Plan: Magnolia
- Delivery Date: Jul 2021
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Heated Sq Ft: 1,609
- 2 Car Garage
This Magnolia features a box bay window and tray ceiling in the master bedroom. The master bathroom has a tile shower and double sink vanity. the kitchen features quartz countertops, upgraded cabinets and stainless steel appliances. The flooring in this home is tile and EVP. This home aslo has an irrigation system and attic storage.
3839 Park Pointe Avenue