Each Realstar Homes Community has its own dedicated design center. Here is what you need to know about how your Design Center appointment helps ensure your house is customized for your vision and needs.
What Happens at a Realstar Homes Design Center Appointment?
1) Choosing your community and floorplan
There are Realstar Homes communities throughout the Myrtle Beach area, as far south as Pawleys Island, south Carolina and as far north as Ocean Isle, North Carolina. You can research online to find out what makes each town and neighborhood unique. There are several floor plans with multiple customizable options from which to choose. Our team will work with you to help you narrow your choices. Once you have decided on a community, floorplan, and key elements, you will begin the closing and construction processes. As you enter this phase of securing your new home, we will help you schedule your Design Center appointment.
2) Meeting your New Home Counselor
Your New Home Counselor is there to help make sure you love your home's interior as much as the exterior. They will ask key questions to determine your design priorities and communicate with our build team to make your dream home become a reality.
3) Choosing colors, finishes, and styles
Realstar Homes offers a wide selection of finishes and colors at an affordable price to personalize your home. This includes color selections, cabinets, backsplashes, faucets, flooring, and much more. Your New Home Counselor will be able to walk you through all of your various options and combinations. Throughout the Design Center process, you will be making your new house in your family's home. Rather than taking on the stress of trying to renovate someone else's space to suit your family's needs and styles, the decisions you make at the Design Center ensure your new home has your personality from day one.
Realstar Homes Communities Near Myrtle Beach, SC
We have several charming communities throughout the Myrtle Beach area. A few of them include:
- Grove Park | Murrells Inlet, SC: This neighborhood, located in the seafood capital of South Carolina provides families with peace and quiet without sacrificing modern amenities. There are seven floor plans from which to choose, ranging from 1,300 to 2,400 sp. ft.
- Berwick at Windsor Plantation | Myrtle Beach, SC: For those searching for beautiful homes in the heart of the Grand Strand, you can choose from four charming townhome floor plans in Berwick at Windsor Plantation.
- Queen's Cove | | Myrtle Beach, SC: Your opportunity to own your own garden home on the Intracoastal Waterway, in the midst of all that makes Myrtle Beach special is available at Queen's Cove.
- Palm Lakes Plantation | Little River, SC: With 7 distinct floor plans from which to choose and customize, you can find exactly what you want in Palm Lakes Plantation. Your family will enjoy the large pool and wading pool, amenity center, playground, and fitness room.
- Glenmoor | Conway, SC: Conway is one of the oldest towns in South Carolina. Glenmoor retains the charming old moss-draped oaks that drew people to the area hundreds of years ago, while providing families with modern and stylish homes and 9 unique floor plans from which to choose.
The Design Center Appointment is one of the ways in which Realstar Homes is committed to providing the highest quality homes with the best possible customer service to every one of our customers. We want to make the home of your dreams become a reality in the coastal Carolinas.
Whether you are upgrading from your existing house, moving to the area for new career opportunities, or considering retiring to the area, we have communities and homes perfect for you. Contact Realstar Homes for more information about our houses and communities in the Carolinas. We will help you make the home of your dreams become a reality.