What Sets Grove Park Apart
Grove Park is a Realstar Homes community in Murrells Inlet. It is less than twenty miles from Myrtle Beach and Georgetown. The neighborhood is within walking distance or a short drive of all the shopping and seafood for which Murrells Inlet is known. You will find Grove Park to be full of friendly neighbors and peaceful streets. We cannot but sing the praises of this community.
Featured Home in Grove Park | Murrells Inlet New Construction
The Republic | Starting at $ $321,500
- 4 bedrooms/2.5 bathrooms
- Heated Sq Ft: 1,983
- 2 car garage
Whether you are searching for the right home for your family or planning your retirement dream house, you cannot go wrong with The Republic. There is plenty of room to stretch out, entertain guests, and host your visiting friends and relatives. The home is well-appointed as well. The kitchen includes a large island with plenty of counters and cabinet space and storage. You will enjoy the stainless-steel appliances and granite countertops. The master suite features a walk-in shower and double bowl vanity. The flooring in this home is LVP and tile.
What To Do in Murrells Inlet, SC
As far as how you will enjoy the town of Murrells Inlet, there is more to do than you can enjoy in a lifetime. Here are a few things that will keep you and your family entertained in the Seafood Capital of South Carolina:
- Huntington Beach State Park: Grove Park is just a few miles from this beautiful 2,500-acre state park. Here you can enjoy birdwatching, a nature center with a live alligator, and miles of uncrowded beaches.
- Brookgreen Gardens: This historic sculpture garden and wildlife preserve encompass 9,100-acres that include themed gardens, figurative sculptures, hiking trails, and the Low Country Zoo.
- The Murrells Inlet MarshWalk: The MarshWalk is something you will enjoy time and time again. The boardwalk follows an estuary through charming restaurants and offers music nightly in the height of tourist season.
- Golfing: The Myrtle Beach area is known by golfers around the world. Grove Park is just a few miles from two of the premier clubs in South Carolina. If you are a golfer, you will love spending afternoons at Wachesaw East Golf Club and the International Club of Myrtle Beach.
- Seafood: Of course, Murrells Inlet is known for seafood. It would take years to enjoy all of the fresh seafood here in town and throughout South Carolina.
If you are ready to consider Murrells Inlet for your next home, we are here to help. Houses in popular Grove Park are selling fast, however, so we want to make sure you have a chance to see your potential future new property.
Realstar Homes has a great reputation for building the highest quality homes in Murrells Inlet and throughout the Myrtle Beach area. Our builders have a combined 75-years of experience. The proof of the quality of our build is evident to everyone who steps into one of our homes. Each new construction is inspected by an expert, professional third party.
Contact us for more information about Grove Park and to schedule a tour of one of our homes. We would be happy to schedule a tour and help you start the process of finding your dream home in Murrells Inlet.